#YearOfCalm: A 30 Day Meditation Challenge
If you're hoping for more mindful moments this coming year, we invite you to join us in 30 Days of Meditation to kickstart a #YearOfCalm with our amazing #CalmCommunity!
YOUR MINDFUL CHALLENGE:
Decide what's right for you based on your meditation experience and what's possible for you at this time. Here are some sample challenges to get your started:
- Do the Breathe Bubble twice a day for 30 seconds
- Do a 3-minute meditation everyday. (Options in the app include: Calm Light, Loving Kindness, Body Scan, Calming Anxiety, Commuting, and Returning to Now)
- Do the Daily Calm, a ten-minute meditation with a different mindfulness teaching to contemplate each day.
- Listen to a Sleep Story every night. (Be sure to be attentive to the voice of the narrator and the experience of your breathing body for at least the first minute to get your meditation in. Bonus if you can go for longer!)
- Do a Walking Meditation every day. (5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30-minute options available)
- Do a Sleep Meditation every night. (5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30-minute options available)
- Do 10 minutes of mindful movement each day with a Calm Music track.
- Build your practice over the 30 days. Start with one minute and work your way up to 10 minutes!
Decide what works best for you and make a plan! We recommend using our blog on Mindful Resolutions to make it happen.
YOUR BONUS CHALLENGE:
This a fun and easy way to explore integrating more mindfulness into your life. Every day will offer a tiny reminder to connect within yourself or cultivate connection with community. In other words, ways to prioritize a little peace and joy. We all deserve this and it is amazing to see what happens when we start to offer this to ourselves and others.
*click here to download and print the calendar